Andara - Scottsdale
Seeking Director of Sales and Marketing
Responsible for fulfilling leasing and move in goals. Maintains a positive image of the community with
referral sources, residents, and staff personnel. Supervises the sales and marketing personnel at the community.
* Schedule, organize and conduct tours with prospective resident of independent and assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing.
* Responds and follow-up with to all walk-ins,
phone ins, mail-ins timely and appropriately.
* Create, plan and implement with Sales and Marketing Team and Program Director events to bring in prospective residents such as but not limited to: seminars, speakers, themed events, and family nights.
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship with residents, families and professional providers of care.
* Maintains a working knowledge of all software programs.
* Participates in weekend call coverage in
* Manage move ins and move outs to achieve
* Treat each inquiry with value.
* Works closely with the Executive Director and Corporate Director of Sales in development and implementation of the quarterly marketing plan.
* Create and implement a strong community outreach program.
* Media and Marketing Planning Implementation.
*Meet all expectations of occupancy and budget.
*In consultation with Executive Director, hires, trains, disciplines and terminates departmental employees in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation policy.
* Keeps Executive Director informed of all sales activity daily.
* Maintains Senior Lifestyle Hot Board/Move In Move out board.
Communicates any special needs of the incoming resident to the appropriate personnel.
* Manage use of sales toolbox
Assure that staff investigates every alternative before closing a lead.
* Keeps informed of all trends, developments, concepts and techniques in his/her field that affect product.
* Understand the need of the senior and the aging process Maintain and work an active, meaningful waitlist.
* Plan and implement special events monthly which prospects attend.
* Update competitive analysis quarterly.
* Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information.
* Complies with all Senior Lifestyle Policies, cities, state, and federal regulations pertaining to Residents’ accounts as it relates to Medicare, third party billing, etc.
* Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Interacts professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university.
Or one to two years’ experience and or training, or equivalent of education and experience.
Previous sales/admission experience in senior living. Strong communication skills.
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!